Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Four steps to be a early riser


 Somebody has well said that,

Early to bed and early to rise.
Makes a man healthy wealthy and wise.
We plan that we will rise early in morning but when the alarm goes on we snooze it and then again go to sleep. I have been struggling with it for a while, then i tried some adjustments in my lifestyle and it worked like a magic. So here I am sharing with you the fine tuning I have done with my lifestyle to join the early riser club.
1. I have made a point to finish my dinner early between 7 pm to 8 pm

2. I take a light dinner may me just two chapatti and avoid oily or heavy one.

3. After an hour of finishing my dinner I take at least a glass of water sometimes two glasses.

4. I go to sleep by 10 pm and by 4 am I am up without a Alarm.

Now in this plan logic is simple once we take a heavy dinner, that to just before sleep. we make the stomach to work while we are sleep. This results in laziness in morning because body couldn't take complete rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

Pin It